2022 International Conference on Energy Utilization and Automation (ICEUA 2022) will be held in Guangzhou, China from February 25th to 27th, 2022. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|Feb. 25 (Fri.)||13:00-17:00||Registration|
|Feb. 26 (Sat.)||09:00-12:00||Opening Ceremony, Keynote Speech|
2022 6th International Symposium on Energy Conversion and Chemical Materials Preparation（CECP 2022）
|Feb. 27 (Sun.)||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
For the publication on conference proceedings:
|Item||Registration fee (By RMB)||Registration fee (By US Dollar)|
|Regular Registration for Paper||3200RMB/per paper (5-6 pages)||500 USD/per paper (5-6 pages)|
|Manuscript numbers ≥ 3||2900RMB/per paper (5-6 pages)||450 USD/ per paper (5-6 pages)|
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)||300RMB/per extra page||50 USD/ per extra page|
|Attendees without Submission||1200RMB/per person||180 USD / per person|
|Attendees without Submission (Groups）||1000RMB/per person（≥ 3 person）||150 USD / per person（≥ 3 person）|
|Purchase Extra Journal||500RMB/book||75 USD / book|
1、Each accepted paper registration includes 1 free participant quota, other authors or scholars can register as normal participants；
2、All the above fees can be invoiced, invoice information can be registered in the registration system.
3、If you need to cancel your paper after it's accepted and registered, you will be charged for 30% registration fee.